Sunday 16 August 2015

Uptown Girl - Brittany the Birthday Girl

Good Morning Everyone!

Its Pami here 
with my inspiration post for you today using fabulous products from the Handmade Bliss store.

Here is my card:


I have used a Stamping Bella image called "Uptown Girl Brittany the Birthday Girl", this is currently sold out on the website but please see here for all the gorgeous Stamping Bella images.  I have teamed her with Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights paper pad available here and also the sequins to match here

For more details please visit my blog

Our challenge is still running at the moment which is "Anything Goes" so please do try and join us.  You just need to use any product that can be bought in store.

OK that's it from me!  Have a great weekend.

Pami x 

No comments:

Post a Comment