Tuesday 11 August 2015

Smarty Cat

--- Afternoon  Everyone ---
 
Janine here!

Well it's my turn to share a Design Team Inspirational card with you using one of the many fabulous products in the Handmade Bliss store. 
 
For my card this week I used another wonderful stamp from Stamping Bella - this cutie is called 'Smarty Cat'.  I actually made this card for my daughter as she lives away from home and I miss her a lot. She loves cats, and I thought that this was such a cutie patootie that I couldn't resist using it. I used Copic pens to colour and some glossy accents on her glasses.
 

http://www.handmadebliss.co.uk/home/4588338105
 


 
Stamping Bella - Smarty Cat
 
******
 
For more details about my card simply visit my blog at: http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/
 
DON'T forget to join in with our fabulous challenge this month - it's such an easy peasy theme, it's 'Anything Goes'. Simply use any product that can be bought in store and enter.

Hugs
 
x Janine x

PS - My daughter loved her card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment