Thursday 16 July 2015

Tiny Townie Collection - Amanda is Awesome!

Good Morning Everyone!

Its Pami here with my Design Team inspiration card for you today!  
I have used one of the fabulous new Stamping Bella - Tiny Townie Collection images.  She is called Amanda is Awesome and she is available in store now.  

Have you check out the rest of the new Stamping Bella range?  They are AMAZING!! 

Here is my card:


  I coloured her with copics and added some glamour dust.  The sentiment comes with the stamp.  I used papers from "Taylored Expressions - Rainbow Brights" which is also available in store here.  

If you want me more details on colours I have used etc then check out my blog

I hope you like her.  You also still have time to enter our challenge which this month is a sketch challenge.  

Also don't forget to check out our facebook page for all updates. 

Have a great day!
Pami x

No comments:

Post a Comment